This website www.meleandco.com is owned and operated by:
Mele & Co Ltd
Tel: 02920 221 331
Vat No: 134 08 68 75
Company Registration No. 928127
- The contract
- When you place an order with us you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and the contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing error, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Every effort has been made to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products, however, we cannot guarantee that your monitors’ display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible with dimensions, all information is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is governed by English law.
- Placing an order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket, items not required can be removed from your basket at any time.
- If the order is below the carriage paid limit charges for delivery will be added to the invoice.
- If you have an approved credit account with Mele & Co, goods will be sent out on 30 days credit. If you do not have a credit account, payment must be cleared in our bank account before goods are dispatched.
- This website is for trade only. We do not take direct payments through the website.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and will be added at the current rate. A VAT invoice will be e-mailed to you after the goods have been despatched. All prices quoted are in UK pounds.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of the anticipated despatch date.
Please expect delivery within 3 - 5 days from confirmation of order
- Cancellation and returns
No goods should be returned to us without approval.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss even if the loss was reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when the contract for the sale of goods was formed.
We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms and conditions of purchase at any time.